Welcome to the International Chocolate Awards DACH (Germany / Austria / Switzerland)
We have provided direct links for you to various points of participation and have made them clear in the tender.
- DACH 2019 - competition overview page
- DACH 2019 - competition registration page
- DACH 2019 - Conditions of participation as .pdf (the 2015 version remains current)
- ICA general - Conditions of participation as .pdf (the version displayed remains current)
- ICA general - Organization and grand jury
Costs: The entry fee for the competition is € 55, plus € 45 for each product to be evaluated
- DACH 2019 - Winner 2019
- DACH 2018 - winner 2018
- DACH 2017 - winner 2017
- DACH 2016 - Winner 2016
- DACH 2015 - Winner 2015
- ICA WORLD FINAL 2019 - Finalists 2019
- ICA WORLD FINAL 2018 - Winner 2018
- ICA WORLD FINAL 2017 - Winner 2017
- ICA WORLD FINAL 2016 - Winner 2016
- ICA WORLD FINAL 2015 - Winner 2015
- ICA Drinking Chocolate WORLD 2015 - Winner 2015
Sample quantities to be sent: for the three tasting rounds (selection, main round and grand jury round) the following are required:
- Bars : 400g total weight
- Chocolates: 40 pieces
- Spreads : 1 glass (min 300 g)
Where: CHOCOLATS-DE-LUXE.DE GmbH, Helmkestr. 5a, 30165 Hannover (also address for award samples)
Who : Chocolatiers based in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, (Liechtenstein).
Registration : from April here on www.internationalchocolateawards.com
The registration deadline for participation is Monday, May 13th, 2019.
The end of acceptance for samples is on Tuesday, May 14th, 2019 (we will receive it)
The International Chocolate Awards
As you probably know, the “International Chocolate Awards” (ICA) are the only free and independent competition that honors craftsmanship in the production of chocolate and recognizes the products that are made from the best chocolates. The awards are held worldwide; on almost all continents and in many regions.